Authentic, homemade pierogi shipped from Pittsburgh to your door!
Is your group looking for a unique fundraiser? Looking for something different from the boring magazines, candy bars or hoagies? SELL PIEROGI!
We have had successful fundraisers with schools, bands, teams, churches and other non-profit organizations in Pittsburgh. With us, fundraising is easy – everyone loves pierogi!
Our fundraisers are easy!
How it works:
Step 1: Have a team meeting and decide when you would like to start and finish selling.
Step 2: Call us to set up your order and delivery dates.
Step 3: Sell!
Step 4: Make sure your order is in on time
Step 5: We show up with the pierogi and you distribute them to your happy customers!
- Your group will set your own selling price for the pierogi
- Profit margins can range from 28% to over 40%
- There are no delivery fees if your organization is in the Pittsburgh area
- There are no deposits – you pay us when we deliver and keep the profits
- Pricing is based on how many pierogi you sell – the more you sell, the more money you make!
- We provide a simple order form that you can customize for your group
- If you need help, you can always call or email us!
Zum Zum is committed to supporting our surrounding communities. Assisting groups with fundraising activities is one way we are able to help our community groups flourish. Fundraising for any organization is a constant process. Our pierogies are an exceptional, highly popular and profitable product. Oftentimes, supporters become bored with the same magazines, candy bars or hoagies being sold year after year. Our unique, high quality pierogi will help your organization’s fundraiser to stand out from the crowd.
Here are just some of the organizations that have had successful fundraisers:
North Allegheny High School Orchestra
Junior Tamburitzians of Duquesne
Saint Richard Church
Pine Richland High School Band
Chartiers-Houston Girls Softball
Saint Joseph High School
Union Area High School
Contact us today to begin selling!